Saturday, November 19, 2011

Souldn't a great man act before he speaks and speak according to his actions as Confucius said?

So why do we promise God that from now on I won't sin?|||To be honest, I have not heard people completely disassociating themselves from all sins. I do not believe people should promise something like this to themselves or to The Lord. The Lord is forgiving, however, we are not so forgiving of ourselves or each other.


I believe people promise these types of things because they want to make themselves feel more attached to The Lord. I always feel better after leaving church, and I quite literally feel like I have washed away all my troubles(but not my sins). My sins stay between The Lord and me. i like to have a close relationship with The Lord. Although, I am not saying that sinning is the best way to stay connected with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment