I need to know what the five relationships are and what each one means, any help would be greatly appreciated.|||As soon as one becomes a devotee of the Lord, he also has a direct relationship with the Lord. That is a very elaborate subject matter, but briefly it can be stated that a devotee is in a relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead in one of five different ways:
1. One may be a devotee in a passive state;
2. One may be a devotee in an active state;
3. One may be a devotee as a friend;
4. One may be a devotee as a parent;
5. One may be a devotee as a conjugal lover.
Please chant HARE KRISHNA and be happy.
hare krishna hare krishna
krishna krishna hare hare
hare rama hare rama
rama rama hare hare